Teach at the Summer Bridge
Join us this summer. Make a difference.
Looking for a challenging, memorable, life changing summer? Love students and want to be a positive role model? Become part of the Bridge Summer Staff.
Our Bridge Teachers are:
- Seriously committed to building positive relationships with students.
- Committed to teamwork
- Creative, fun, interesting, energetic
- Passionate for positive change in the community
- Responsible in punctuality, completing assignments, and following through on commitments
- Dedicating to creating an active, FUN learning community for students and each other. Most Bridge teachers have never taught (and many were not planning to become professional teachers when they started), but all want to foster a positive, safe learning environment for their students.
- Committed to positive risk taking.
- Want to GROW personally, professionally, and spiritually.
Some of the universities former teachers have attended include:
- Centre College
- Duke University
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Princeton University
- Rice University
- Rhodes College
- St. Louis University
- Seaton Hall University
- Tennessee State University
- University of Memphis
- University of Tennessee
- University of Virginia
- Vanderbilt University
- Washington University
- Western Kentucky
Live by ‘Work Hard, Play Hard’? Welcome to the Bridge.